Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jeaniesa
    Hey Arura! (about travel in Viet Nam)
    by jeaniesa
    Hi Arura,

I thought I'd move the discussion of VN travel over here so that we don't clutter up the Critiques thread with off-topic discussion. Anything goes over here in Salon though!

Wow - 5 weeks to see VN! That sounds about right. I brought my mother with me in...
    06-14-2002, 12:28 PM
  • Ed_L
    Is This A Scam? (long)
    by Ed_L
    I received this is e-mail today, and although it sounds good, I wonder about the company they recommend. Here it is in it's entirety:

>
    >
    > We CAN help America TODAY
    >
    > No doubt you have heard dire predictions about the financial devastation...
    09-16-2001, 09:24 PM
  • DJ Dubovsky
    Too much media coverage since 9-11?
    by DJ Dubovsky
    Just curious, but since the disaster of September 11, has all the media coverage helped you be more informed or is it giving you too much news and scaring the heck out of you? I know I am still eager to know what's going on but sometimes there is so much news going on that it gets a bit over whelming....
    10-15-2001, 11:59 AM
  • bpurvis
    Torrential rains and wind expected in Phoenix
    by bpurvis
    Man, we hardly ever get rain, but when we do... The 2nd massive storm system heading east from the coast should hit us tonight and drop 4 or more inches in 2 days. That's as much rain as we often get in a year. Wind advisory warns of serious gusts.

People I have to tell you that I'm...
    01-20-2010, 11:13 PM
  • Ed_L
    What's wrong with the U.S.?
    by Ed_L
    Are we different from other countries (probably not)? Is it the changing of times? We've had a lot of political corruption in our area. The last few days, the local paper has been running a story about a cop, who had over 20 years on the force, alledgedly supplying drugs to the county auditor (also...
    07-03-2002, 09:59 PM
Working...
X