• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mariaw
    Curled old B&W negatives
    by mariaw
    I have tried to scan old B&W negatives (from the 30's and 40's) but the negatives are no longer flat. i measured the negatives and they are 3.25 inches by 4.5 inches. The corners have turned up and so scanning results are very poor. Any suggestions?
    04-26-2008, 02:05 PM
  • kiwicol
    Uncurling old negatives?
    by kiwicol
    I have about 150+ old negatives from the USA from the late 1800's but they are all curled/rolled up, some single others with 3-4 together. If I am careful I can gently unroll them and scan them, but have had to develop a system to hold them flat while I do that. Does anyone have any ideas how or even...
    11-03-2009, 12:21 AM
  • adiarya
    seperating old black &white negatives
    by adiarya
    hi
    i have a collection of old B&W negatives which are badly stuck togather any suggestions how to seperate them
    thanks
    03-19-2008, 10:24 PM
  • Goodwin17
    Best cleaning and storage of old negatives
    by Goodwin17
    I have inherited a large collection of negatives from my grandparents. Some date back as far as the early 1900's, with a lot in the teen's and 20's. I also have quiet a few from the early 50's. I am wondering what is the best way to store these? Would it be in individual envelopes? I have looked...
    10-13-2008, 11:55 PM
  • Ambrosie
    Scanning B&W negatives
    by Ambrosie
    I'm about to embark on scanning a box of 1940s and 50s B&W negatives I found among my late mother's things.

Being a complete novice, I read and reread all the postings on the forum I could find before starting in earnest. I picked up a lot of useful information but just now, when...
    07-20-2006, 04:44 PM
Working...
X