• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cinderella
    making photo books from prints
    by cinderella
    Has anyone made a photo book using any of the services where one can do this? Like Kodak, Snapfish, WalMart, etc.

You upload your photos, select layout, choose size and in the end receive printed book .

Is the finished product worthy of the time and effort involved?...
    07-29-2006, 09:19 AM
  • classictidy
    Book?
    by classictidy
    I've been noticing people talking about their books, and I wonder if anyone can explain. I'm beginning to apply for retouch jobs in NY and I don't feel prepared. Do I need to have prints of my work? Is my website not enough, and if so, can't I just bring my laptop?

Anything else I can...
    09-23-2008, 08:05 PM
  • oiram
    Resizing photos for a book publication
    by oiram
    Here is a little back history: I am authoring a pictorial book (my first book) that will contain over 200 pages of high gloss photos. I am using Corel Draw 12 to layout the book but have encountered a small problem that I need help in solving. I need to resize each photo first in Adobe Photo Shop...
    04-20-2009, 11:35 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Preserve and protect Ambrotypes from further deterioration/damage
    by thomasgeorge
    First, unless one is experienced and skilled in the complex methods of cleaning and restoring Ambrotypes or Daguerrotypes, it is wiser to take them to a trained and recognized Conservator..these old photo types are very succeptable to damage if handled wrong. That being said there are a few things an...
    01-03-2002, 08:55 AM
  • T Paul
    MyPublisher
    by T Paul
    MyPublisher.com

Testing Information:
    Computer/ Operating System: PC computer with XP Professional
    Browser: Internet Explorer, Version 7
    MyPublisher Version: MyPublisher BookMaker 2.2

If you are like me, you probably have a bunch of photos either on...
    02-02-2008, 03:19 PM
Working...
X