• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• thomasgeorge
    Appraising Old Photos
    by thomasgeorge
    In the course of restoration work, have any of you been asked to appraise the photos brought in? I am wondering if this might be a natural extension of the Restoration business--giving appraisals for insurance purposes, etc. Any thoughts on this? It might provide not only a slight increase in income,...
    11-02-2001, 07:52 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Proper Display
    by thomasgeorge
    One of the main killers of old photos is improper display. As more and more folks begin searching through attics,basements, old trunks etc., the number of old photos being dragged out and displayed is increasing and with that the need to educate your customers on the proper display methods so as to...
    12-05-2001, 07:30 PM
  • Ed_L
    This one's for Tom
    by Ed_L
    Hi Tom,

Several days ago, Debbie came up with her Avatar. When I saw it, I remarked that it looked professional, unlike somebody else I know. I was, of course, jokingly referring to you. Since I posted that, I really didn't know just how you took it, so I want to make a public apology...
    08-25-2001, 02:59 PM
  • thomasgeorge
    Distressing photos
    by thomasgeorge
    How's that for grabbing attention? I am refering to a peculiar trend I have been noticing which entails taking a perfectly good photo and purposely giving it an aged and mildly abused look--exactly the opposite of what we usually do. Has anyone else out there encountered a demand for "instantly...
    09-28-2001, 08:33 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Hello??
    by thomasgeorge
    HELLO..... ANYONE HERE? A cold wind waifts through the deserted streets,moving a faded tumbleweed before it in a slow and stately random dance of disinterested meloncholy.... A lone coyote crys to a dying moon..."GOT ANYTHING FOR SALE?" tom
    08-20-2001, 07:10 PM
Working...
X