X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mindshower
    • Jul 2005

Stained Pictures

Hello! I have two stained pictures. Actually I have more, but these are representative. These pictures were in a mat which had mulitple openings all covered by one piece of glass. Over the years something happened and where each picture touched the glass, the image was stained, basically central. Where do I start, and how do I remove the stain? Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files
  • Xerraire
    • May 2005

I used a ligtening brush over the area, but I have to admit, the look was better when converted to B&W
    Attached Files

Comment

• Cameraken
      • Feb 2005

Mindshower

Welcome to RetouchPro

Your pictures are a little bit low on quality. You have posted pictures which are (38kb and 51kb). You could have posted pictures up to 100kb.

However, someone will be along shortly to make your pictures like new.

I have posted something that is better but I can’t tell you how I did it.
      “Make a loose selection around the faded area and adjust the hue/saturation sliders”
      I haven’t got a clue?

Can someone Please tell me how to do this by the numbers. There has to be a way.

Ken
      Attached Files

Comment

• Gary Richardson
        • Mar 2004

Hi Mindshower,

Welcome to RP.

Your pictures are a little small to work on, if you could post something a little larger (about 800 x 600 pix) and anything upto 100K in size, then we can help you better.

Comment

Working...
        X