• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• scott watson
    Noise Reduction
    by scott watson
    After trying out Noiseware, Neat Image and Noise Ninja plugins I decided to purchase Noiseware Pro.
    I would like to know when is the best time to get rid of the noise. On the images I work on I will be doing alot of cloning to remove various elements in the image.
    Do you think its...
    12-03-2006, 01:21 PM
  • Ken Fournelle
    Noise Reduction in the Work Flow
    by Ken Fournelle
    Where do people like to use a noise reduction plug-in during he work flow? On the duplicate background layer at the beginning? After global corrections to color, contrast and levels? The end of the process?

Ken
    09-05-2004, 05:02 PM
  • gmitchel
    Pinpoint Control Over Noise Reduction
    by gmitchel
    I was working on a comprehensive review of Neat Image this weekend. I read a FAQ item that mentioned limiting noise reduction in the shadows.

That started me to thinking about writing a quick tutorial on pinpointing noise reduction. This goes beyond surface masks, which are really helpful,...
    05-24-2009, 08:43 PM
  • winwintoo
    Expert offers "failure theory"
    by winwintoo
    This was copied from a longarm quilting forum. I don't have the author's name, but I believe he has a firm grip on reality. This explains all our recent troubles - hard drives, images etc., and David, this might just be all the education you need.

(Didn't change anything!)...
    02-16-2003, 11:15 AM
  • gamedonechanged
    How to get rid of noise
    by gamedonechanged
    What's the best way to get rid of noise in photoshop? I have seen there are some plugins available like noiseware ect... but im after a photoshop method.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    04-19-2010, 08:29 AM
Working...
X