Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Nelson
    replied
    The Gallery and this forum use totally different software. The gallery has been 'skinned' to look like this forum, but it has its own feature set. There are a lot of things that work here that simply won't work there, and vice versa.

Leave a comment:

• DJ Dubovsky
    replied
    Carl
    I'm not so sure your link works here either. This is the address I am getting sent to. http://web%20address/ I know that's not the place you intended the link to go.

Just a guess here, but you may be able to click on it and get the page because you have a cookie on your system that takes you there as a member or owner of that page. You may need to find a guest entry and post that link intead.
    DJ

Leave a comment:

• cendres
    replied
    well obviously in this section the linking works, on my second attempt I put [url] then the web address than after that another bracketed command with /url

Leave a comment:

• cendres
    started a topic linking within gallery

linking within gallery

Hi,
    For some reason I am having a problem posting a link in the main gallery section (not the forum area, but the one that you post pictures. I uploaded a photo, but also wanted to include a link under the picture. Here is what I have done so far:

1) first try - just pasted the link address
    2) second try - web address

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks - Carl
Working...
X