Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Bloodnok
    How's my cloning technique?
    by Bloodnok
    Hi folks, it's me again.

I've been spending some time recently scanning in a few old slides and negs, and trying to clean them up a bit. One of the ones I came across (these are about 20 years old) was a grabbed shot of a dog in Kos having a stretch. I quite like the pose of the dog,...
    07-30-2006, 11:05 AM
  • cardmnal
    Now What???
    by cardmnal
    This is a good pic for brushing up on restoration and retouching techniques.....

...and it's giving me fits!!!

I went about this project by first doing a levels adjustment (Holding alt while moving the sliders).

I then repaired most of the major damage with...
    03-26-2005, 11:24 PM
  • tranquilsea
    Photo #1 restore with PSP8
    by tranquilsea
    I hope this one comes in clear enough to see where the problems are.

I can retouch the scratches that show on the background. I need some help in figuring out how to repeat the background pattern where it is water damaged. As well there was some damage done to my sister's chin area (the...
    07-09-2007, 06:47 PM
  • lalithaparam
    Move tool not working with layers
    by lalithaparam
    I am trying to clone a large patch in my photo. I created a new layer and using the lasso tool selected the area I want to work on. I then want to use the move tool to the area I want to clone from but I get a message that the area is blank and am unable to use the move tool. Please help.
    10-18-2005, 12:08 PM
  • bestremera
    Help using clone & healing with new layers
    by bestremera
    I am restoring old photos that have been cracked, creased and torn.

My problem is that many times when I add a new layer on which I want to clone or heal, I get an error message that the layer is empty or some other error. The only sure way I can use those tools is when I activate a...
    04-16-2006, 01:46 PM
Working...
X