• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dann1i
    Help! How do i make this shape??
    by dann1i
    Does anyone know how to make the shape of the two circles joining together which are sideways? Or where i could download the shape? Having trouble trying to make it myself ...
    01-30-2006, 10:05 PM
  • tb5821
    CellPhone Image Color Cast
    by tb5821
    I recently took a photo using my cell phone, now that I have it on my computer, it has a pink/purple ish color cast, and the subjects faces are blown out. Looking at the color channels the blue channel is by far the one that shows the most detail. Is there a tutorial on how to color correct via the...
    09-21-2008, 08:28 AM
  • thomasgeorge
    Tom Pinnock
    by thomasgeorge
    ED, Here is my attempt to keep my non-profit status intact. First, this Ad is targeted at the 60+ age group, with disposable incomes and living in a relatively affluent area.It is intended for reproduction on color flyers to be distribuled to Jewelry stores, Hair salons, Country clubs and such places....
    08-30-2001, 06:26 PM
  • Dan B
    help with color change...
    by Dan B
    First I would like to say hello to everyone on the group. This is my first time posting here. I have been lurking for a few weeks.

I've just shot a wedding in which the mother of the Bride asked if I could change the color of the curtains over the baptismal area. On a scale of...
    06-29-2003, 09:47 PM
  • byRo
    Rounding - my little trick
    by byRo
    This is a little trick I use to give portraits a nudge.

Many times a perfectly good photo will end up looking just a little bit better - especially if it is a shot of a lady.*

1) Duplicate the layer**;
    2) Measure*** the distance from the eyes to the tip of the nose...
    05-29-2005, 05:20 PM
Working...
X