Re-colored and Restored Photo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-colored and Restored Photo

Thought you might like to see this one. I used Ulead PhotoImpact 6 and Adobe to clone and adapt the background and fix any scratches. I used Ulead PhotoImpact coloring tool to color the faces and the suits.

http://pic2.picturetrail.com:80/VOL7...6//7860831.jpg

That turned out very well. You should definately pat your self on the back for a job well done. There was alot of huge chunks of damage to deal with so you did an excellent job.
    DJ

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Excellent work. I like the way you kept an "old" feel to the finished photo while repairing the extensive damage. Very fine job and very natural. Tom

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• NIK
          Retouching Using Corel PhotoPaint
          by NIK
          I thought I would post this photo and get some feedback. I did this job on a PC with Corel Photo Paint. I adjusted the exposure first then went to work with the clone tool. There isn't much more to it. I left many of the cracks in the plant areas. the client was given an estimate 0f 2.5 hours....
          11-13-2001, 05:34 PM
        • pixali
          photo restored and colorized
          by pixali
          Hi every one
          this is my firt post on this forum i hope you'll like it...
          01-11-2015, 09:49 AM
        • scw1217
          Photo That Turned Out Well
          by scw1217
          The middle version is the final. I am really pleased with this one....
          07-26-2002, 12:10 PM
        • jeaniesa
          Truth in advertising
          by jeaniesa
          I'd like some opinions on a somewhat unique situation. I was given a picture that had been torn up years ago, taped back together and laminated. It appears that the picture was also laminated before it was taped back together, but I'm not sure if it was laminated before it was torn up. Anyway, when...
          11-09-2001, 10:50 PM
        • hkhailey
          Is this a decent job restoring and colorizing?
          by hkhailey
          I'm sort of new at this so I really don't know if it would be considered a good job or not.
          I use PSP9, and although I'm familiar with it for retouching, restoring is a whole new ballgame.
          The picture was taken about 1906 and is my Grand Dad and his sister.

1) I scanned...
          04-02-2007, 01:57 PM
        Working...
        X