• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jenjen
    Linking adjustment layers
    by jenjen
    I have a really dumb question. When i'm using a adjustment layer on a picture and i want to add a second one then how do i link this first one with the picture? I usually merge them first and then do the second one but i know there is a easier way. I hope that is clear enough!
    11-10-2005, 12:02 PM
  • manfred
    Adjustment layers
    by manfred
    Dear all,

Some basic Photoshop questions if I may?

(1)Can you apply more than one adjustment layer to a layer, and if yes, where do they stack – above each other or next to each other on the layers pallete?

(2) Can you apply an adjustment layer...
    02-17-2009, 06:17 PM
  • saberlancer
    Qns:Adjustment layer/s on layer sets
    by saberlancer
    Hi, Is there any way to add 'adjustment layer/s' to affect a layer set?
    Thks.
    10-29-2004, 01:14 AM
  • Ed Turlington
    Applying Adjustment Layer to only one layer
    by Ed Turlington
    When I have multiple photos, all as layers on one background document, I should be able to select any one layer and be able to apply a Curves Adjustment Layer that will affect only the selected layer. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it affects ALL layers...which I don't understand at all. It...
    12-03-2008, 07:49 PM
  • pavel123
    Photoshop: How to apply an adjustment layer to the top layer only
    by pavel123
    Danny,

I remember one of your postings there you mentioned that an adjustment layer can be applied selectively only to the layer beneath it (lower layers would not be affected).

Tried to find that post with little success. Can you possibly give a link to that message or...
    08-23-2006, 07:33 PM
Working...
X