• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• nokind100
    Background question...
    by nokind100
    I have a portrait of a family in front of a horrible gray wrinkled muslin. Is there any way the background can be fixed or even better, have the color changed?

The portrait is going to be a large print. Any ideas?

Thank you!...
    12-10-2004, 05:09 PM
  • JenPSE3
    1st try at colorizing...
    by JenPSE3
    Comments and advice always welcome!!!

When I was growing up this portrait, along with two of me alone, always sat on my grandmother's dresser. There existed at one point a black and white version and a hand colored version. For some reason we have been unable to locate the hand colored...
    04-16-2005, 04:50 PM
  • Gary J
    Looking for methods of pulling the hair from the background...
    by Gary J
    Hi. I am a newbie at photo restoration, but I have the time and desire to learn it. I have a photo that I have been fiddling with for awhile and I really can't get decent results. I am trying to locate where the hair stops and the background begins in the attached photo.

I am using Photoshop...
    04-12-2005, 06:53 PM
  • apw63
    Help cut, paste layer mask and shadowing
    by apw63
    I'm working on a picture of my daughter. I created a new background and pasted her on to it. I painted some of the background in using the layer mask. This is not the finished pic. I need some help in creating the shadows around her body to give her some depth. Is there and easy way to make these shadows...
    03-04-2006, 09:53 AM
  • makeovermagic
    need "white" background transparent
    by makeovermagic
    i don't know if this is possible, but i need this clipart's white background to be transparent. it is part of a business card design, and i want it to appear in front of the text with the hand/wand/hearts only -- can the white background be erased?
    12-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Working...
X