Yes, you can now upload images!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, you can now upload images!

We now have a big old monster of a webserver, and this wonderful new message board, so go ahead and post away. Here's how it will appear:
    Attached Files
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

I need some instruction on how to upload to this website from my browser.Thanks.[

Comment

At the bottom of every post or reply screen is an 'attach file' button. Click it, point to the file to attach, and viola.

Try it. Hit 'post reply' or 'new thread' now, and look at the bottom, right above the 'submit' button
      Learn by teaching

Comment

Oh Boy! I like that. Not much time to play right now. Got a birthday party in 1/2 hour for my grandson.

Ed

Comment

Boy, you learn something new everyday.
          DJ

Comment

Seeing what happens. Trying to attach a picture of an orchid I took.

Comment

trying with a smaller file.

Comment

I seem to be having some difficulty here.My first file size was too large so with the second one I used a jpeg file of under 300k which seemed to go through.However, I don't see the indicator to open the file as it shows on the example. I noticed that under the forum rules on the bottome left the IMG code is off. Need I do something there?

Comment

Look next to Attach file and you'll see "Maximum size: 102400 bytes"

The IMG code thingy just keeps the pictures from displaying inline (could be a real nightmare for modem users)
                  Learn by teaching

Comment

test
                    Attached Files

Comment

Was determined to get this figured out before I called this computer quits for the night! I had forgotten that 102,400 bytes =100 kilobytes.

Comment

i'm glad you were successful - beautiful view.

Comment

Hi Paulette,

Nice shot! Where was that taken? I wanna go .

Ed

Comment

The photo was taken last year in the foothills of the pyrenees in Spain in a little town named Seu d"arguel near Andorra. It was like being in a story book.

Comment

Working...
                            X