• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cephas
    Repairing old photo.
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my grate grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 07:19 AM
  • Cephas
    Repairing old photo. Larger photo
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my great grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
  • CPorter
    Haze in old photo
    by CPorter
    Is there a good way to get rid of the white haze in this photo?

http://porterphotorepair.com/uploads/Emilybynum.jpg

Thanks!
    10-31-2013, 12:29 PM
  • JAYKAT
    Restoring an old photo of my sister...help...
    by JAYKAT
    This is a photo of my sister when she was young....and she does not have very many pictures of her when at that age because my mom moved around ALOT...so without my sisters knowledge I took the photo....lol...and I am re-vamping it for her...and could use some help on ideas..Here is what I have so far........
    09-20-2011, 09:51 PM
  • JAYKAT
    Old photo trying to restore...twins
    by JAYKAT
    This is another photo I found that my mom had on a print out...we do not know what happened to the original....so I am just trying to put some life in the photos.....help....any suggestions....I will post more of what I have been working on for this photo shortly....but here are a few.....thank you...
    09-21-2011, 09:35 PM
Working...
X