glare from glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glare from glasses

My son had his school picture taken and the glare from his glasses is awful... you can see the light in them... I know it is photographer error and we can get a retake taken... but I like this picture! Can anyone help or offer advise??
    Thank You!

Re: glare from glasses

If you post a sample area perhaps someone can help.

Comment

AHHH... I'm not sure how to upload a photo to show you...I am very new to this!! LOL

Comment

Perhaps you will get some ideas from this (long) thread...

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/ima...ses-glare.html

The technique boils down to repairing "bad" (glare) sections by replacing them with nearby "non-glare" sections, or reversed pieces from the other lens. Depending on the nature of the image this can range from not-so-difficult to very, very difficult.

If you're lucky and have two different poses shot more or less straight on, one can get replacement sections from one image to repair the other.

====

See link below my sig. for "how to upload" info.

Hope this gets you started. Welcome to RetouchPRO.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• shay93
          Glare on glasses
          by shay93
          How would I go about removing the glare in this photo or is it a lost cause?...
          10-20-2017, 10:47 AM
        • Namaste
          Glare on glasses
          by Namaste
          I could really use some help I cant for the life of me figure out how to get this glare off of his glasses could somebody please help me?...
          10-15-2008, 12:54 PM
        • shay93
          Glare on glasses
          by shay93
          Hey,

I'm a newbie and was hoping someone could help me get rid of the glare on the right eye? I tried copying the good eye but wasn't able to match the tone around the new area.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_z...ew?usp=sharing
          10-24-2017, 03:15 PM
        • Anjie
          Glare reduction (not glasses)
          by Anjie
          At last, a photo of me that I like, but it's flawed. I've tried everything in PS Elements, but have run out of patience! Could someone advise me how to get rid of the glare? Thank you in anticipation xxx Anjie
          03-07-2009, 03:09 PM
        • Aurock
          How to remove glare on eyeglass lenses?
          by Aurock
          I have a picture of my wife and I that I think could be made to look fairly nice with the right crop, removing a couple of odd objects, and correcting bad glare on my eyeglasses. I can clone out the pop bottle in front of me and drop it down to size, but how do I get rid of the bright white glare covering...
          01-18-2007, 01:15 AM
        Working...
        X