Street Sunrise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Street Sunrise

sometimes you take what you can get. As I was driving down the street, I thought The Sun Was HUGE. So I took a pic. no time for much composition. In a perfect world, I would have been on a beach or in a field. However...

what to do to clean it up a little, or artsy it up so the street lights/signs are not a factor?
    Attached Files

Re: Street Sunrise

Here are a few I got just by playing with photoshop filters. it was fun, I never do that.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I really like the last one. Kind of gives it a hazy look without blurring out the entire image.

Comment

A very nice shot !
        The healing brush should do an excellent job on this one. Just start on the lighter wires and tower. This will generate more open & clean area. Then work on the darker/heavier lines. At some point you may have to switch to the clone tool.
        However, with some time and patience you should be able to eliminate all of the clutter in the sky. Some of the poles may look good since they are in a nice slow repeat and match the street scenery. So, you may elect to leave those.

Good luck and post your results !

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• bcarll
          Please Look At Me
          by bcarll
          I haven't done a photo of this magnitude before and it did take time, but time just flew once I got started. Really I spent 4 hours on it and could have spent more but you have to know when to stop.
          Of course as everyone knows, Cloning and patch tool are the most used tools in this project....
          04-28-2007, 10:57 PM
        • roger_ele
          Cloud Critters
          by roger_ele
          Hi All, this was fun

Started with a photo of sky and clouds

Used Liquify, Clone and some moving of sections of clouds around.

I like the idea that when one looks at clouds, we each see different things. Some will see figures where I didn't put any ... kind...
          08-07-2003, 12:06 AM
        • Indigo
          Rear Window
          by Indigo
          Liverpool city centre is being re-built. Much demolition. Biggest building site in the world. Exciting times. This building is being refurbished.

When I saw it it was the three upstairs windows that took my attention. In Liverpool we have three waterside buildings which are...
          03-12-2005, 05:05 PM
        • jenmichelle
          Gargoyle Pic - Recommend Retouches!
          by jenmichelle
          Hi,

I'm new to DSLR... and even more new to photo retouching. I have Photoshop CS and Lightroom 3.

Here are the photos I took:

Gargoyle

Gargoyle 2

What do you suggest doing to make them look better?
          08-27-2011, 03:32 PM
        • Billfields
          Ideas for Repairing This Old family Photo?
          by Billfields
          Hello Everyone,

I have been looking at and fiddling with and making false starts on this picture for months. It is my Great Grandma Elizabeth and some of her children (my Grandma Mary is the smallest girl). I have pulled it out again and this time I am determined to improve it as much...
          06-29-2005, 02:28 PM
        Working...
        X