• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Maroon
    Critique the zombie?
    by Maroon
    So, I've recently had a bad bout of insomnia and like any sane person, I chose to while away the night listening to experimental electro-pop and transforming a portrait photo. I believe the theme running through my mind was something along the lines of "Horror-Chic", though I should mention...
    02-06-2008, 09:59 AM
  • eratanun
    Compositing critique please
    by eratanun
    Been browsing around here and there on here recently, and it looks like there's some talent! Just did a shoot with a friend this weekend who wanted to capture the them "Beauty is Pain". We shot her in a few different positions and stages of make up, and then composited it all together. ...
    04-29-2009, 04:51 PM
  • transoptic
    Juicy Retouching Critique!!
    by transoptic
    Hey I wanted to post a retouch job I did just last night.

I like working with macro beauty photos the most, so let me know what you think!...
    06-10-2014, 04:14 PM
  • Pixalir
    Thorough critique please.
    by Pixalir
    Hi All!
    Here I will put some of my work, please critique it thoroughly. Thank you very much in advance!

1:
    Before.
    After.
    02-15-2016, 11:30 AM
  • timmy1729
    Need critique of work for beginner
    by timmy1729
    Hey everyone! Here is a picture of my friend and his wife at their wedding that was taken by another friend. I just tried to keep it simple using levels and shadow and highlights, then using a couple adjustment layers for color and then doing some blemish and skin corrections. What do you see that I...
    07-16-2009, 05:31 PM
Working...
X