Glare on glasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glare on glasses

I could really use some help I cant for the life of me figure out how to get this glare off of his glasses could somebody please help me?
    Attached Files

Re: Glare on glasses

Hi, Namaste. Welcome to RetouchPro! Explore and Enjoy!

This issue has been discussed a number of times. Try doing a search in the forums.

Comment

Namaste, Namaste! Welcome to RetouchPro. Have a look around and enjoy. Nice to have you onboard.

What retouching software do you have? This will help focus the tips to the programs you have available to work with.

Please read the FAQ's:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/faq.php

"Will you do my restoration/retouch/repair for me?
      No. This is a site for learning, and we will gladly help you learn to do it yourself." "There is also a "Classifieds" forum if you're willing to pay one of our members to work on your photo."

A simple copy and paste from her eyes to his with an opacity change on each eye layer might work for this picture..

Namaste
      Attached Files

Comment

Yeah but i couldn't find anything to help me with glare this big thats why im asking for help.

Comment

OlBaldy's method is about the only way. You could darken the reflections some, but that wouldn't look good. There simply isn't any good information in the reflection area... it is basically white, or close to it. While our brain can determine what his eyes should look like, Photoshop cannot. So, copy, paste, blend.

Comment

thank you all very very much!

Comment