Birthday Greeting Photo Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Greeting Photo Project

Have a good one !-as they say down here in the deep south.

picture
    Attached Files

Comment

Wow, my own cathedral! You shouldn't have!

Great job!

What's that writing at the bottom?
      Learn by teaching
      Take responsibility for learning

Comment

"Santiago del Compestela" A big pilgrimage place in northern Spain during the medieval days. Also my initials and the date-something I'm starting to do with all of my photos.

Comment

Paulette,

That's a beautiful building. I assume all those people got out of your way when you climbed the ladder to straighten it out?

Ed

Comment

Wow!!! Paulette, that is soooo good. I can't believe the difference. Boy the detail just jumps out at you. I am amazed there was that much detail to be pulled out of that first pic. Good job with the perspective too.
            DJ

Comment

That photo was taken with a $20 Polaroid point and shoot 35 mm camera that I usually carry in whatever bag I have on me. I was very surprised to see the detail which came out. Someone on this site recommended using a high pass filter to look for details.I've stopped lugging my good camera when we go on trips and have been taking my digital and the above-mentioned. Then I can have the fun of enhancing them.
              PS Fell asleep last night thinking about what to do with the waterfall picture.

Comment

Great way to fall asleep. If I thought about something like that in bed, my sleep would be hard to come by.

Ed

Comment

I'm relieved to hear others actually ponder Photoshop possibilities before going to sleep. I get some of my best ideas that way.
                  DJ

Comment

Working...
                  X