• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• garry35
    first post
    by garry35
    hello everybody my name is Garry and i live in the UK, i have been dabbling with various photo packages and normally end up coming back to painshop pro. i have attempted to restore scanned photos and digital images, with mixed results and nowhere as good as the pro's or veteran users. now i have found...
    08-02-2011, 10:45 AM
  • MitchellB
    CS or PSP
    by MitchellB
    With Photoshop being the industry standard IS Paint shop pro just as good? I am debating the two different products and price is certainly an issue.

Any tyhoughts??

Can PS actions and such be used with PSP??
    04-20-2006, 09:02 AM
  • Sibyllea
    Perfect Paint Shop Pro Backdrops....
    by Sibyllea
    Ok so maybe they aren’t perfect but for the few other paint shop pro owners out there that don't have a nifty
    filter > render > clouds option
    You can try this...
    1. Start with the white to black granite. It can be radial, linear, sunburst or what not.... I used sunburst...
    11-10-2002, 02:22 PM
  • pmosher
    PSE versus PSP?
    by pmosher
    This is a question for Richard Lynch --

In another thread you mentioned that you have provided support to people who are switching from Paint Shop Pro to Photoshop Elements (plus, of course, Hidden Powers!). I am interested in why people would do that.

A little background...
    07-01-2003, 08:15 PM
  • Ken45140
    Elements vs PSP8
    by Ken45140
    Richard and others: I have been coming up to speed on Paint Shop Pro 8, but spend a lot of time here at RetouchPro because my main interest is retouching and restoring photos. The messages and examples are geared almost exclusively to Photoshop, so I was drawn here (PE) to look into the "lower...
    07-14-2003, 01:43 PM
Working...
X