Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My daughters photos for improvement

Hey there,

I post 3 of my daughter [the older] photos for improving, i am not good in photoshop and editing photos, any help or recommendations?

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/517/mydaughter1mq6.jpg

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3309/photo12sn4.jpg

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/3339/ds372502cs5.jpg

Re: My daughters photos for improvement

This one could be interesting Tareq as personally i think they are super as they are lovely photo's of a pretty girl

Palms

Comment

Originally posted by palms1 View Post
      This one could be interesting Tareq as personally i think they are super as they are lovely photo's of a pretty girl

Palms
      Thanks!

Maybe, but i think they need some kind of retouch.

Comment

my version keep in mind I am new and just learning Pretty girl.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lolli View Post
          my version keep in mind I am new and just learning Pretty girl.....
          Thank you very much for your attempt, but i feel you lost the details or the face form.

Comment

I did my turn, but not sure if it is good

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7...ughter2yf7.jpg

Comment

Oh for sure I did a real fast attemt because I have an appointment and I also work in an industry that likes it that way it would probably help if you specified more what you think mine will probably be the most smoothed but depends on what you want it for also. Pat

Comment

And i try with some kind of color effect, what do you think?

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1492/photo13qo2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by lolli View Post
                  Oh for sure I did a real fast attemt because I have an appointment and I also work in an industry that likes it that way it would probably help if you specified more what you think mine will probably be the most smoothed but depends on what you want it for also. Pat
                  I am not talking about the smooth look, i like smooth skin, but i feel the face look is little changed, open my original shot and your edit shot and swap between them both and you will see what i mean.

Comment

Again I see what you mean and it all depends on what you want it for. I try a lot of the pics and put them in context of my work. I am very new at retouching but still like to try. I like her the way she started out..... Pat

Comment

My try in pencil.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Improving an image is very subjective.. some people feel that you should not touch a hair on their head while others want the plucked eyebrows and hairless face look... same with marks on the face some want them left alone others prefer removal... light skin, dark skin, olive skin all a matter of preference... plastic like skin or skin where you can see every pore... Glamour, High Key, Low Key... Plus lots of variables within all of the above... Sometimes all that is necessary for an improvement is a new background..

A list of the "improvements" and/or a picture with the offending things circled or marked for improvement would be very helpful in determining your desires..

Also, Please don't use external links as the only source for images, externally linked images should only be made available as a means to provide larger, higher resolution images or as a backup for attached images. By attaching the image to the post it will be viewable forever.

The following links may help!
                        Attaching Files or Images to Threads or Posts
                        Size and quality for Attached Images!

After you post your less than 100K version here, you could also post a link to the site that is hosting a larger version, as you have already done..

Comment

My try with these pics.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I agree with Palms the pictures are very nice already.. and I might add... a lovely girl!

On my versions I realize the face has changed.. she is now a pretty young lady instead of a pretty little girl.

My work flow consisted of trying a bunch of different things till I stumbled upon something I liked.. in other words I was just practicing different techniques and approaches till something good happened! (in my eyes anyway!)
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by 0lBaldy; 02-12-2009, 01:06 PM. Reason: added pictures

Comment

OB, sure like your crop on the second. Beautiful...maybe not that hard with already those beautiful eyes in place

Comment