• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• pixeltone
    Is restoring this picture hopeless? Please look.
    by pixeltone
    I have a picture scanned and have looked at it very good in photoshop. I'm starting to believe there's nothing that can be done to repair it. I would really like your opionion on this picture.

Your opionion is really needed here.

The large sized picture can be viewed at...
    11-04-2002, 07:48 PM
  • cedwar
    #1 to match #3? Maybe?
    by cedwar
    Hi all, I need some help-

I have a picture (#1) that I want to make look like a different picture (#3). So far I achieved picture #2. Can anyone help me make #2 look more like #3? I need it to look a little more silouhetted, maybe the appearance of light comming from the side with...
    06-01-2006, 09:01 PM
  • skoobey
    Andrea Klarin? Use of color as well as shaping?
    by skoobey
    Okay, I am puzzled with this. I understand that the lighting plays the main role here, but also I'm fascinated by the retouch process.

What I've noticed:

When skin is in a shadow, it's desaturated.
    Colored make-up, such as lipsticks, blushes, hair and clothes are...
    12-11-2012, 10:59 PM
  • WRM
    help me make this more believable (shadows maybe?)
    by WRM
    I'm trying to make the baby blend in better with the leaves, as though he were actually laying on them instead of just copied and pasted onto them. I've experimented with drop shadow and darkening the leaves directly beneath him, but didn't care for the results. Feel free to use this image if you...
    02-01-2004, 03:56 PM
  • lemc227
    Can't get proportions right
    by lemc227
    My husband has a fun feature on his phone that picks the best face in a series of photos. Unfortunately his phone didn't even recognize my sweet baby's face as a face and mishmashed her face together from the series of photos. I've tried bringing facial features up and down, but it's just not looking...
    12-04-2013, 01:09 PM
Working...
X