• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• olesonb
    scanning paterns
    by olesonb
    This pattern has shown up in a couple of scanned images from pictures done in the 70s. Trying to blur this doesn't work very well because the pattern in so invassive that the amount blurring I need to do is a lot, thus destroying any details. How do you folks deal with this problem?...
    11-15-2003, 04:38 PM
  • imann08
    Oversized scans
    by imann08
    I may have to scan an image that is in the 25x21 area. I only have the standard 8.5x11. The one option that I know of is to scan it in pieces and then put it back together on PS. One thing I have read about that though is that you should scan each piece of the image in the same direction and with the...
    04-19-2006, 09:57 PM
  • Mick B
    Grossest texture ever!!!!
    by Mick B
    Believe me folks if have agonized for a month over this pic before I decided to send it here. It's a friends 2x3 original of all their 11 kids and it has the worst texture ever. Not snake skin or lizard or honeycomb. Completely sadistic.

I haven't even tried to repair it until I can...
    04-15-2003, 07:30 AM
  • 0lBaldy
    Scanners, textures, scratches, cracks, silvering
    by 0lBaldy
    Flatbed Scanners and rough surface paper textures, scratches, cracks, tears/rips and "silvering" (compiled from various Forum threads @ RetouchPRO)

Scan at a high resolution in color with all adjustments turned off. The preference would be to scan at 600 dpi to 1200 dpi or higher,...
    09-26-2008, 05:08 PM
  • KevinBE
    Silverfast AI
    by KevinBE
    Does anyone have the AI version of Silverfast? I am really getting into the LE version that came with my Epson 2450. I really like what I can do with it. Their approach to making the tonal corrections in the scan is really good. I also like the descreen filter, it really works well. Only problem...
    11-30-2002, 06:55 PM
Working...
X