• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• dtjones1987
    "Fogged" Areas of Image
    by dtjones1987
    Hello all! I am currently in the process of archiving my photo albums and have fairly moderate experience with Photoshop. I recently purchased an Epson V550 to help me accomplish this (I have scanned before but I want to do it "right.") Something I noticed is that the scanner picks up everything,...
    04-18-2018, 04:17 AM
  • imann08
    Oversized scans
    by imann08
    I may have to scan an image that is in the 25x21 area. I only have the standard 8.5x11. The one option that I know of is to scan it in pieces and then put it back together on PS. One thing I have read about that though is that you should scan each piece of the image in the same direction and with the...
    04-19-2006, 10:57 PM
  • AdamZx3
    Microtek 6000 ...bad or good?
    by AdamZx3
    Hello, My first scanner I bought 2 years ago for 90 bucks, it was a microtek scanmaker 6000, it has a really high DPI (6400x3200) but I think my scans should be coming out cleaner. I have problems with sharpness, and occasional color cast. For general use it has been ok but now I want to get into serious...
    02-07-2006, 11:41 PM
  • fantacmet
    Matching tones in a single image/Repair
    by fantacmet
    Ok my scanner has a slight issue, it scans beautifully except for one small problem. It leaves a strip right down the middle of an image. Full detail and all but the tones are lighter. Is there a way to get photoshop to, to auto correct this?

I'm not ready to invest this kind of money...
    12-25-2008, 01:24 AM
  • Ed_L
    Just wondering
    by Ed_L
    Since I don't have a business, I was just wondering about this. Would any of you accept a scan from a customer, instead of a negative or print? It seems that if a customer made the scan, you *might* have more work to do when making the corrections, depending on the quality of the scan. Some potential...
    08-12-2001, 01:37 PM
Working...
X