• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Artmy
    ? for anyone how know about photography & video, and 2D vs. 3D
    by Artmy
    I was wondering why I look different in photos vs. video. Is it mostly because photos are 2D? I just look awful in pictures, but not as bad on video.
    Is it possible to have still photos from a video camera and have them retouched later? I figure this would give the most realistic look. But if...
    09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
  • rewritable
    ReWritable - Sentimentai (video from Lithuania)
    by rewritable
    I would like to share some photos with you. I put them all into one video. All of these pictures are made by me, in Lithuania, during this summer. Enjoy, and express your opinion Choose the way you would like to watch it:

download 640 x 480 (sendspace)

@ youtube: ...
    08-31-2006, 06:58 PM
  • Marni48
    How to take stills of of video
    by Marni48
    I have tons of video tape of my family events, some are on DV and others of plain old VHS. I have tried to take stills off the tapes for re-print but usually the quality stinks. Does anyone have any suggestions on a program to do that with some type of quality? I have used Topaz Moment with some...
    01-01-2008, 12:33 PM
  • groovigyrl
    photos from video
    by groovigyrl
    Hi,

This was asked from someone on a forum that I belong to. What can be done about improving the quality of a photo that was taken from a video? Here is her question...

"Apparently the pics I took with our video camera are not high enough quality to print. When I...
    06-05-2009, 03:31 PM
  • Adrianr
    Desktop/Photoshop Video recorder
    by Adrianr
    Afternoon all

I'm trying to make a video for a friend of me retouching (and then going somewhat beyond) a portrait. It will then be sped up and submitted as a kind of side-car to a larger project. Problem is all video recorders seem to either do something unwanted to Photoshop (Flickering...
    01-27-2010, 05:32 AM
Working...
X