• ekuna
    RGB or CMYK?
    by ekuna
    Should it matter to the retouching house if I work in
    RGB or CMYK? You can always convert the mode - is it
    such a big deal?
    10-11-2010, 03:16 PM
  • xxxmen
    Converting CMYK to RGB and back to CMYK.
    by xxxmen
    Hello all,

I'm aware that RGB is a larger gamut of colours then CMYK. If I had an original image that is given to me in "CMYK" when using Photoshop for colour correcting; is there any loss in quality if I convert the CMYK image to RGB.
    The reason for converting to RGB...
    11-27-2008, 09:12 AM
  • Jeff F
    Home Use for CMYK Separations
    by Jeff F
    I'm currently working my way through the CMYK separations section of Richard's book for the second time. Are there any significant advantages to printing on an inkjet printer from a CMYK split image? More efficient use of ink possibly, or more accurate colors during print? Just wondering. I'm enjoying...
    06-02-2003, 10:46 AM
  • manishbjain
    Why do marked areas disappear
    by manishbjain
    Kindly refer to the attached links.

The areas marked as red colour looks absolutely fine on display (even the calibrated display) but doesnt print when printing. The Original Image was RGB thats converted to CMYK with Black Point Compensation ON which gives me a output that looks fine...
    10-15-2016, 10:40 PM
  • saby
    RGB to CMYK problem
    by saby
    Hi All again,

I saw a thread in a few days, about photo like this picture but I can't find it. When I changed this picture to cmyk (profil EuscaleCoated v2.). I've lost the detail of light at the upper right, as U see. I tried some other profile but it was the same. Can someone help to...
    09-29-2006, 04:24 AM
Working...
X