X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Veralisa
    • Oct 2005

wind blown hair

I really would appreciate any critical advise you can come up with.

Here's a shot I did rather quickly, very pretty woman, nice smile, pretty hair... but the hair's all over her face! I'm toying with cloning out the hair (yikes, no!), adding more to fill in the gaps or just leave the hair "as is" for a messy, tumbled look. There's another alternative and that's waiting another week or two to take another shot.
    Attached Files
  • Tony W
    • Mar 2010

Re: wind blown hair

If it was my choice I would wait and take a few new shots. It just seems to me to be too much work to undertake when the other option is open.

Comment

• chillin
      Patron
      • Sep 2006

You could try to do something w/it but it would take a lot of time.
      I have attached a quick 15 min sample.

I think its better to retake it.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Tony W
        • Mar 2010

Excellent work chillin - another 15 minutes and you would have completely cracked it . Would not even have attempted this myself too complex and with a re shoot the pretty lady could look prettier.

Edit: Just reread what I posted and so that it is not misconstrued as a slight or a dig. I genuinely meant what I wrote I do think that it is excellent work.

Regards
        Tony

Comment

• chillin
          Patron
          • Sep 2006

Thanks Tony.

To save time, I used the right side of the lady's face.

Comment

• Veralisa
            • Oct 2005

Thanks fellas for helping me out.
            Chillin, you made the impossible happen. I also tried to use the other side of the face but it didn't work so well for me. You are someone I could learn a lot from.
            Tony, you gave me the best and honest answer, try again. I will.

Since there were more of these "quicky" shots I used the next one, cloned bckgrnd, etc. The reason I liked the messy hair shot was simply because it showed a better smile, I think, and smiles were what this was all about. She's shy, recently had extensive dental work on her teeth and is not used to smiling with her mouth open. But, yes, there will be more chances to catch her smiling in the future. Thanks again. We appreciate your attention.
            Attached Files

Comment