Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jonsien
    Hello and please help..
    by jonsien
    Hi,
    I've been lurking a while and trying to learn more about retouching. I must say that there are a lot of experienced folks here!
    Anyway I was faced with a challenge recently. I got an image that had a lot of noise in it. Now I don't know PS well enough to know if this can be done...
    08-30-2002, 11:54 AM
  • cducasse
    how do you fix a light leak?
    by cducasse
    I am wondering how this can be fixed. I have gotten into the channel mixer and found that the green channel holds most of the data, but it goes basically grayscale. I would rather not have to color the image. This is a photo of my cousin and I (who was my hockey influence through my 23 years of life)....
    12-04-2006, 12:47 AM
  • BBBS
    Noise from low light photo
    by BBBS
    The attached photo was taken in very low light and as such it has lots og noise on the photo. To me the colours are a right off and I have tried to recover as much as possible by desaturating the photo.

Any help on how I could improve the photo with ot without the colours would be a great...
    12-16-2004, 03:55 AM
  • peterdove
    photo retouching
    by peterdove
    Is there anyone out there who would want me to explain how I made the transition from the first link to the second link

The original picture was taken in very poor light with a high ISO of 1600 on a digital camera with a load of noise. My wife was also VERY tired.

Original...
    11-17-2002, 02:44 PM
  • chungvu
    Problem Picture!
    by chungvu
    I am new at retouching photos and don't quite know where to start.

I have a picture of my wife it's about 25 years old), the picture has been faded; you can see the original color around the outer edges, but the center of the picture the color has been destroyed due to aging and most...
    12-30-2005, 01:12 AM
Working...
X