• Show
Clear All

Related Topics

Collapse

• T Paul
    Channel Mixer
    by T Paul
    Image>Adjustments>Channel Mixer

The channel mixer is a wonderful tool and should be explored especially when you are creating black & white images. Experiment with the different color channels and you may be amazed at the dramatic changes they make in your image. First make...
    01-15-2004, 03:55 PM
  • Caitlin
    Severe mould damage on slides
    by Caitlin
    This is one of 100s of slides I discovered belonging to my parents - that had been stored in a dank cupboard along with the potatoes and onions for the last 20+ years... (No - I'm really not kidding!) Not too surprisingly they are in a dreadful state.

I have only just started to look...
    03-27-2005, 10:29 AM
  • limaze
    Channelmixer not accurate?
    by limaze
    Hello RetouchPRO users, i am a little confused about the Channelmixer in Photoshop. In its options, when i chose Monochrome and set BLUE to 100%, the other channels to 0%, i expected it to result in the same picture i get when looking at the normal Blue channel from the Channels tab. But those two are...
    06-02-2006, 05:10 AM
  • abdul10000
    Using Channel Mixer Effectively
    by abdul10000
    The channel mixer is truly wonderful in adding details to burned channels (in portraits its the red channel usually).

The problem is that when using the green channel to boost detail in the red channel, the overall color of the skin changes from natural red-pink to grayish yellow. No color...
    03-18-2008, 09:36 AM
  • kbeatrice
    Blown out clothes help!
    by kbeatrice
    I'm working on a pic of my mom & her brother from the late 1930's where the clothes are pretty blown out. I've done basic work on removing the stains and big scratches, but I'm having problems with the clothes and getting the contrast to look ok. Also, there's still a lot of fine scratches you...
    04-21-2004, 10:30 PM
Working...
X