X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Swartz
    replied
    Debbie,
    Thanks! I'd be happy to see your animation steps. I'm going to take some time and learn ImageReady sometime s-o-o-n. Jane Curtice and I found quite a few tutorials for each other, and I need to start working with them.

An animated e-card for the holidays would be great. I don't have to do one that fast -- most of my relatives and old friends don't even do e-mail.

Leave a comment:

• dcarr
    replied
    Well CJ that's my next step. I've done some minor animation with image ready and Gif animator so when I get some time and get daring I'll give it a shot too. If I'm lucky, my ecard will be animated. If that happens I'll post the steps so you and GOLDCOIN and anyone else can try it too.
    Debbie

Leave a comment:

• GOLDCOIN
    replied
    Debbie.....

What a great idea, and you did such a marvelous job on the one you showed us. Looks like a lot of fun to create and know they will be a hit. Worth all the effort....

Thanks for the tip, might send a few to my long distant family members & friends....

Leave a comment:

• CJ Swartz
    replied
    Debbie, thanks for the link! I love that website and have read thru so many of their tutorials, etc., but never saw the snow globes -- really loved those when I was a kid, and still find myself playing with them when I see one in a store. This would be a nice holiday project -- then we have to make it animated so the snow will move around...

Leave a comment:

• dcarr
    started a topic snowglobes

snowglobes

Hi all,
    Getting in spirit with the upcoming holidays, I found this great tutorial for making snowglobes:
    http://graphicssoft.about.com/librar...snowglobe1.htm
    I've uploading my first attempt at following the tut. Plan on sending them as ecards when I perfect it. But it was good to do. I'm not too happy with the snow and drawing part, but that's my weakness. Next will try 2 really good looking plugins I got free from :
    http://www.v-d-l.com/adrenaline_download.html
    These are snowflakes and snowscapes, Gonna try them instea of painting the snow next time.
    Anyway enjoy the links and have fun.
    Debbie
    Attached Files
Working...
X