Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Marnell
    Resize Wizard in Photoshop 7
    by Marnell
    Hello

I am scanning some very very old black and white photos some only 2x2 inches. I am using a 1200 DPI setting on my Epson 3170 scanner. I am really confused about a few things and hopefully you can help me. I want to be able to get them all printed 4x6 by a place like shutterfly....
    08-19-2007, 05:21 PM
  • decsurvey
    Family Photos - Large Digitizing Project
    by decsurvey
    My uncle recently and finally found our grandmothers box of photos. There are 100's of old photos dating back to 1880's up to the 1960's.

I am planning to scan all the photos at 800 dpi and save in TIFF format.

Would 800 dpi be sufficient or overkill in scanning all the...
    12-17-2011, 02:36 PM
  • T Paul
    Retouching Email Photos
    by T Paul
    My family is always emailing me photos that are poor quality (fine for email and the web, but poor for print), and I want to retouch them so that they can print them. Most of the photos are usually taken with a digital camera and sent to me as JPEGs. Is a solution to low resolution JPEG problem, to...
    03-04-2002, 08:13 AM
  • Wayne27
    Printing Digital Photos
    by Wayne27
    Hi, I have read a lot of threads here and find that Im still confused, perhaps someone can clear this up for me.
    I have a Digital Camera and take 8 Megapixel photos and print these on an Epson R800 Inkjet. While I get what I think are good prints, after reading the info here I feel that I may...
    11-20-2006, 04:28 AM
  • Ron
    Digital to Photographic paper (TIP)
    by Ron
    I have an old family photo that I want to touchup and get printed at a photoshop on regular photographic paper.
    I've found lots of advice on what resolution to scan pictures if I want to put them on the web or print them on my home printer. In fact the best advice I found was by member Shan...
    09-21-2001, 06:36 PM
Working...
X