• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• norbertsf
    replace background
    by norbertsf
    I want to replace a product studio shot's seemless background color from white to black. The products are on the seemless, so they cast VERY soft shadows (superlight grey).
    I want to keep these shadows and make the backgound a belivable BLACK seemless.

I have tried endless layer...
    05-01-2007, 08:13 PM
  • canoflan
    Realistic black background - how dark?
    by canoflan
    I was told by a retired pro photog that black backgrounds are okay to have some areas lighter than total black, else your portrait subjects look like they are hanging in space.

I took some formal portraits in my house with a single strobe camera left and the background was black...
    08-07-2008, 08:51 AM
  • kelvin
    Background
    by kelvin
    I am real sorry for asking this dumb question i have done it loads of times and now i just can't remember. I took a pic of a lion on my Hols to South Africa, i want to put the lions head on my website, i need only the head i can't remember how to get rid of the background every time...
    01-01-2003, 04:59 AM
  • wmchauncey
    Background Colors
    by wmchauncey
    I do a lot of studio desktop stuff against a black background...simply because they have a very dramatic appearance when displayed on the net. I have not printed any of them and I have this concern that they might resemble the old, IMHO, tacky look associated with velvet prints from years past....
    03-27-2015, 02:31 AM
  • pure
    extracting blond Hair for black background-destination
    by pure
    hi,

i have to extract 12 x60MB TIFF images, with girls in front of a white background. unfortunately i have to set them all in front of a black background

i have only 1 week for it, the whole body is also to extract but thats the fast part of it. additionally...
    02-09-2006, 02:26 PM
Working...
X