• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• jtd131
    Sharpening, but which one?
    by jtd131
    Hey, can anyone post a link for or explain the essential differences between the sharpening options in PS? I mostly use high pass, but not sure why, I just like it. I used to use unsharp, but heard I shouldn't. so.. I have been trying to figure out when to use what, but am getting mixed info. Any...
    01-14-2009, 11:19 PM
  • tamhas
    General approach to old photos
    by tamhas
    I've been having an exchange with the editor of the newsletter for a small historical society. The society has quite a large collection of old photographs, very predominantly black and white, gathered from various sources and periodically someone comes up with a photo which they won't contribtute,...
    09-19-2004, 06:18 PM
  • nrotunda
    Sharpening
    by nrotunda
    Hi everyone! This is my first post...so be nice please I've been using photoshop for several years but this is my first time working as a full time retoucher, so I'm soaking up information at a rapid rate! The one thing I am constantly confused about is sharpening. I know there are tons of information...
    01-16-2014, 05:33 AM
  • Fedje
    Help with sharpening old photos
    by Fedje
    I have learned a lot from these forums, and I thank you.
    However, I still seem to have trouble with old photos that are blurred. I like to sharpen them to bring out the facial features. Can someone please look at the example below and explain step by step how to sharpen it?
    I have tried...
    08-06-2008, 05:52 PM
  • MBChamberlain
    Sharpening - How it Works
    by MBChamberlain
    Let's discuss the sharpening process for a second. This isn't so much a tutorial, but rather a discussion of how all sharpening methods work. It really helps to understand what is going on. Basically I don't advise doing it this way, but going through it manually can really help you understand exactly...
    12-28-2005, 11:48 AM
Working...
X