Color help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color help

I want to put one of my friends head on the other one body. The problem is that I couldn't get the skin tone to match up. Any suggestion or tutorial? Are there ways to change the skin tone color to match up the other one.

Non,

Try looking at this tip. If you still have questions, please ask.

Jeanie

Comment

The link posted by jeaniesa is helpful and useful. The best method, however, is explained in one of the challenges from Photo Manipulation #21. I wrote it, didn't make it up, but it's a well known method for many people and it can't be beat, trust me.

Mig

Click here to find Mig's description. - jsa
      jeaniesa
      Last edited by jeaniesa; 12-24-2002, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Thanks

thanks jeaniesa and Mig

It helped me alot. Now I'm a little better at it. I'll practice some more and hoping to become better at it.

Thanks again

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• superkoax
          I get greyish skin when doing d/b!
          superkoax
          by superkoax
          First, I have searched threads here regarding skin retouching and d/b, but I have a picture I can't seem to get right! The picture is good, but on one side I get gray skin close to the shadows! Maybe someone here can help me to achieve balanced skin? When doing d/b I get more grey tones...why?
          07-29-2007, 06:07 AM
        • superfrasky
          Skin tone color correction
          superfrasky
          by superfrasky
          Im trying to adjust the skin tone color for this picture. First all, I adjust levels (blacks, white and middle tones) . Then Im trying to adjust the color skin tone, but I dont know if the result is the correct. Anyone know one rule or method to adjust skin tone?
          Thanks folks!
          08-30-2005, 01:17 PM
        • Mark Sisco
          Tone and Color Correction
          Mark Sisco
          by Mark Sisco
          Hi, I'm looking for the best book/tutorial on tone and color correction, specifically using curves. I've done searches, but for whatever reason keep coming up short (probably user error).

I'm well versed on profiling, setting white balance, and all of those basics, but I can really use...
          03-12-2011, 08:28 AM
        • SeagramPearce
          Specific Skin Color Toning
          SeagramPearce
          by SeagramPearce
          Hi guys

So I'm always a lurker & try contribute when I feel I have something to add (which isn't often compared when next to most of the folk on here!). Whenever I am trying to look for something in particular I do try do a search first & see what I can find incase the topic has...
          11-16-2011, 01:23 PM
        • Peer K
          Color correction by the numbers (skintone)
          by Peer K
          Hello,

Normally I don't have any problems with skintone but in this particular image I can't get that right tone. I'd like to send but I can't due to restrictions.

But.. I can try and describe what I do. In the rare cases where it's necessary to colorcorrect (normally I...
          10-10-2007, 05:59 PM
        Working...
        X