• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Conk
    Image fading
    by Conk
    I posted this same thread in the restorations forum and thought I'd post it here as well. Lots of lookers and no responses.
    Anyway here goes...
    Here is a very old image of a family member that is approx 90+ years old.
    I usually have no problems with blemishes shuch as tears,...
    09-01-2003, 12:07 PM
  • Ed_L
    How would you do it?
    by Ed_L
    This thread is about different techniques, and if there is a better forum for it, feel free to move it. I'm hoping there will be enough interest to keep it going.

I've been thinking that a thread like this might help others when they have a problem area on a restoration or retouch. The...
    01-02-2003, 08:15 PM
  • duester45
    Light Leak Problem
    by duester45
    Gadzooks, you have just helped me out of one mess and here I am in another. I have spent about 5 hours diligently following Katrin Eismann's step-by-step instructions for repairing light leak. I went through the procedure several times and got varying degrees of bad results on each try.

05-29-2004, 08:50 PM
  • Quxote
    Help Please...Parents Wedding photo smoke damage
    by Quxote
    Hello,

I posted back in October asking for some advice and got some nice help. I am hoping someone can help me with this one. It's the last photo i have to fix and I am having a problem. The Dress in the photo is so yellowed from smoke damage I cant seem to get the color to white....
    12-18-2012, 07:56 AM
  • kendon11
    Seriously need help with this photo
    by kendon11
    Hope I can figure out how to attach!!!
    Anyway, only one of the faces in this photo is overexposed, that and the wedding gown. The rest of the photo looks fairly good to me. How can I correct just one section?...
    04-23-2008, 06:02 PM
Working...
X