stranded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stranded

Hey guys, I have a friend that is in a time crunch to do some graphics for a poster. He doesn't know how to do what he needs to do. I would help but my version of Photoshop got wiped from my computer (very upset about this) and I no longer have it because it was a license through a company I worked for. He needs to remove the background of portrait pictures and turn them into jpeg he will be able to manipulate in PageMaker. On one of the portraits, he needs to flip to its mirror image. It's not a real hard, time-consuming thing to do. Is there a kind soul out there that would do this for about 10 images and send them to me and I will send them to him. My e-mail is, [email protected]. Hope to hear from someone as soon as possible.

Re: stranded

Hi Sylvia

I am sorry to hear that you lost your copy of Photoshop.
    Just in case no one has emailed you. Have you heard of ‘The Gimp’ ?
    It is very similar to Photoshop and it is Free to download and use.
    So it should do everything you need to help your friend, but please, post again with your pictures if you need any help.

Regards

Ken

Comment

Wow! Thanks so much for your answer. I am working on his computer right now and I'm having problems. I can remove the background and save the file as .png and export the .png file but it puts the image in a white background when I export it instead of just giving me the image. What to do????????? I could use an answer right now if anyone is online. Thanks!

Comment

Hi Sylvia

This should help

http://docs.gimp.org/en/gimp-using-w...nsparency.html

Regards

Ken

Comment

Working...
        X