Manipulation critique, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manipulation critique, please

This is my final attempt. [Yes, Danny you heard me, final. No more tries.] I posted this in a different forum paid attention to the addice and critiques. A lot had to do with shadow and lighting, believe it or not! And some say you must get beat over the head to 'learn', hmmmm.

This was fun, and a challenge to say the least, and your creations were awesome and inspiring. Of course for most of you this will be the first attemp you see. But I truly, am done with it, and will be moving on to greener pastures.

You guys and gals are really great! What a breath of freshair! There is so much bad advice and negativism out there. Your spirits and attitudes are wonderful.

I eliminated three children, in this one. The boy was not paying attention to the children either, I am just prentending that he is sneaking up from behind, and I have seen that tactic fail a million times! My kids can attest to that! He is big and he is fast! Oh my, I apologize for going on about our pet, he is just sooo unique to our family!

Thanks again for being super forum people.

Take care,
    NiteOwl
    Attached Files

hello niteowl, your picture is nice! but the dogs legs look too thin.

Comment

Working...
    X