Manipulation critique, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manipulation critique, please

This is my final attempt. [Yes, Danny you heard me, final. No more tries.] I posted this in a different forum paid attention to the addice and critiques. A lot had to do with shadow and lighting, believe it or not! And some say you must get beat over the head to 'learn', hmmmm.

This was fun, and a challenge to say the least, and your creations were awesome and inspiring. Of course for most of you this will be the first attemp you see. But I truly, am done with it, and will be moving on to greener pastures.

You guys and gals are really great! What a breath of freshair! There is so much bad advice and negativism out there. Your spirits and attitudes are wonderful.

I eliminated three children, in this one. The boy was not paying attention to the children either, I am just prentending that he is sneaking up from behind, and I have seen that tactic fail a million times! My kids can attest to that! He is big and he is fast! Oh my, I apologize for going on about our pet, he is just sooo unique to our family!

Thanks again for being super forum people.

Take care,
    NiteOwl
    Attached Files

hello niteowl, your picture is nice! but the dogs legs look too thin.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• G. Couch
      "What is this Forum?...and who should give critiques?"
      by G. Couch
      This is basically a forum for getting honest and direct feedback on your work. This can be any type of image from a Restoration to Photo Art. A critique is meant to be a tool for learning and if you post in this forum you will hopefully receive constructive feedback on your image's strengths and weaknesses,...
      06-01-2003, 03:48 PM
    • alisty
      Please critique...
      by alisty
      This is my first time posting but I have around 10 year experience with Photoshop. I have just started doing restorations, for fun, about 6 months ago so this is a new challenge.

For this image I was asked for remove the grandfather and put him by himself. As you can see in the first...
      08-05-2010, 12:45 PM
    • grafx
      Unsolicitated Critique
      by grafx
      I am opening up this retoucher Steven A. Tyler at:
      http://www.retouchthis.info/
      To group critique. This kind soul decided to send me this email:

Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 19:40:35 -0500 [01/24/07 19:40:35 EST]
      01-25-2007, 08:41 AM
    • Trimoon
      Story Time
      by Trimoon
      In the past, I have mentioned how my monopod has been useful in more ways than normal. The incident with the alligator comes to mind.

Today I was out at Rodman Dam photographing the flora and fauna and anything else that would sit still long enough. I got this beautiful, beautiful...
      11-11-2002, 06:22 PM
    • FCP
      Unfriendly demanding client with zero personality
      by FCP
      Hey

I have this client, who happens to be my biggest client, who has been rubbing me the wrong way.

When he calls he's very monotone and he doesn't say goodbye. We all have experienced people like that. He just says ok and hangs up. It's so annoying to me. No thank you,...
      04-03-2014, 08:30 AM
    Working...
    X