I would like your help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like your help

On this image there is a line along some of the edges that I would like to get rid of, how can I do that? Thank you.

Tim
    Attached Files

Re: I would like your help

Picture too small

Comment

Re: I would like your help

Hi Tim
      I am assuming this is a picture with post processing already and not any original. If I am correct and assuming the lines were not there with the original, it would be helpful for you to backtrack on the steps you took and identify the specific step or commnad in post processing and ask for help on who to do the same function/command without the edge artifacts being created e.g. "I have these edge lines show up when I overshapren using the XYZ sharpening filter. What are my alternatives." Just a suggestion.

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• garfield
        Help in tile
        by garfield
        Hi! I would like to ask you the question. This is a file from a game my bro has. I would like to ask your help. how do I get the tiles or lined background out of the image itself and save that tile to be used for webpage background. this tile came from a filter I got somewhere on then net. Also, is...
        07-05-2002, 09:02 AM
      • anddsmit
        Need help - My Picture from fat to Thin
        by anddsmit
        Hey, I am looking for someone willing to help me get a 'motivational' picture of myself thinner more musclular and wondered if anyone could help me out.

I am 6' and 225lbs. I'm also 33. I am in Grad School for Public Health and work for the Marion County Health Department in Indianapolis,...
        06-07-2008, 11:38 AM
      • hookedonpepsi
        Please help me fix this picture!
        by hookedonpepsi
        Could someone please help guide me through the process of fixing this picture for an older friend. I use paint shop pro 8 and the 9 beta, but also have access to photoshop cs. Thanks. The original uncompressed is located at:

http://www.deadzoom.com/member/the_s...touch/pictoret...
        08-14-2004, 10:28 AM
      • Nan
        A little help please
        by Nan
        I've had this photo of some ancestors for quite a while. Everytime I've tried to work on it, I end up quitting out of frustration. The photo itself is dirty but it looks like their actual clothes and the house is quite filthy. (I know they were farmers and maybe they just came in out of the fields....
        03-02-2009, 05:51 PM
      • Diddle
        Need help with scanned photo
        by Diddle
        I really need some help with a photo. It is a picture of my daughter and my step-grand-daughter, Justice, who was killed in a car accident 2 years ago. Me and my daughter would like to get this picture cleared up somehow. It was the only picture out of several that turned out bad.
        I have tried...
        04-15-2003, 02:43 PM
      Working...
      X