Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ISeek
    Image background
    by ISeek
    Hello
    I took a picture of my son and have removed the background. Now I am placing a studio background in it. But the problem is that my son is sitting in the photo. How do I show that the half of the background is on the back and on half of it he is sitting.
    I can put the shadow under...
    09-21-2009, 03:54 PM
  • aubli
    Isolated subject from background... now what?
    by aubli
    Hi! I've got a neat image with uneven lighting and a cruddy background. I initially thought I might try to modify it for a vaguely "pin-up" look -- I know the body type is wrong for vintage pin-up, but I've seen pin-up images in which a girl is isolated on a simple white or colored background...
    02-03-2007, 01:32 PM
  • sjm
    avoiding the paper doll look?
    by sjm
    I've extracted a bride from a busy background and I want to put her on a solid background.

How do I avoid the look that she was cut out and glued on?

Also, any suggestions on creating a background? I used 2 shades of blue and tried to vary the color to simulate a 'real'...
    11-06-2001, 08:04 AM
  • Bloodnok
    Can this be rescued?
    by Bloodnok
    Photo here

I think the problem should be obvious - is there any way to bring out the statues and/or de-emphasise the background? I should say that I had pretty much Hobson's choice in the positioning and timing of this shot - passing through early afternoon (harsh light) and not much...
    12-06-2006, 03:36 PM
  • okplayer
    background changing
    by okplayer
    Hey, i've been lurking here for a while, and when i ran into trouble with this image i decided to post it here. For some reason I just cant get the background change to look right. Here's the image any help would be greatly appreciated.
    07-30-2003, 09:39 AM
Working...
X