Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• DBTabe
    How to make this Transparent and Put on Dark Background
    by DBTabe
    Hello all!

I have been driving myself crazy trying to make the attached .gif transparent and placed onto a dark background. I am using Paint Shop Pro 6. No matter what I do, the edges are all jagged and white.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to make...
    08-21-2006, 03:00 AM
  • ExclamPt
    Separating hair and background
    by ExclamPt
    Attached is a vintage photo of thereminist Lucie Bigelow Rosen.

I would like to separate her from the background by making the background pure white. This is no problem except with her hair (which makes the photo, in my opionion).

Any advice on how to proceed?
    10-08-2010, 07:23 AM
  • mtpfamily
    help on this back ground
    by mtpfamily
    Need help with the back ground of this picture. I would like to keep the hair detail. I have tried just about everyback ground I can think of and am out of ideas. So thought I would give your creative minds a try....
    06-11-2008, 04:31 PM
  • retouch1
    help me realistically change background color
    by retouch1
    I am having a heck of a time REALISTICALLY changing the background color on a friend of mine's headshot. The shot is overexposed a bit and he wants a navy blue background / or a navy-white gradient of some sorts. Please help. I have tried simply selecting the background only and filling with blue, but...
    02-07-2007, 01:01 PM
  • JenPSE3
    1st try at colorizing...
    by JenPSE3
    Comments and advice always welcome!!!

When I was growing up this portrait, along with two of me alone, always sat on my grandmother's dresser. There existed at one point a black and white version and a hand colored version. For some reason we have been unable to locate the hand colored...
    04-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Working...
X