• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• tonyoau
    Cosplay composition help
    by tonyoau
    This is a composite from a recent cosplay shoot of mine. I am happy with the blend between the background and the cosplayers but I can't put my finger on what is wrong. I am interested in other peoples' comments...
    08-31-2017, 07:28 AM
  • Imhotep
    Self taught
    by Imhotep
    Let the critique begin...
    11-07-2003, 08:02 AM
  • mschoaf
    Help My Grandma
    by mschoaf
    Well...this is my second official post. And it's a good one. I have this image of my grandma when she was quite young (she's 95 and still kickin'). My mom wanted my to try to save this picture so we could give it to her as a gift.

I've tried a couple things but having great trouble blending...
    12-17-2008, 11:57 AM
  • c19h28O2
    Changing the background
    by c19h28O2
    Hi,

I would like to changae the background on this image to say a beach or something appropriate, but I don't want it too look fake. i.e. if you put her on the beach the light will be wrong etc. Any ideas how i can do this or could someone point me in the right direction?
    06-25-2007, 12:57 PM
  • trtldove76
    Need help with dark image
    by trtldove76
    Well My friend asked me to restore this photo for her I am pretty good at most stuff but I am having a real problem with this one. It is really driving me nuts. So I figured I would ask for help! She said she thought maybe a black background would look good. But I am sure if we can save this picture...
    09-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Working...
X