Shadow help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadow help!

Can anyone help me with this shadow? Or can I ask how much it would cost for someone to take it off for me? Please and thank you! I don't have photoshop. I have a photoshop editor on my phone but I can't seem to figure it out
    Attached Files

Re: Shadow help!

No way can this be done on a phone.
    If you don't have photoshop, well, let's just say it'll take you weeks, at least(you need to learn the program, then experiment...). Hire someone, it'll take about 2 hours of work, more or less, dependent on the resolution.

Comment

Here's a quick, low res edit. Took about 30 minutes using LAB to reduce the shadow and the healing and stamp brush to blend edges. Also did a minor highlight/shadow tool to bring out a little more detail in the hair. A higher res version would take longer and would look better.
      Attached Files

Comment

There are no shadows now, you need to DNB those.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoku View Post
          Here's a quick, low res edit. Took about 30 minutes using LAB to reduce the shadow and the healing and stamp brush to blend edges. Also did a minor highlight/shadow tool to bring out a little more detail in the hair. A higher res version would take longer and would look better.
          Its just perfect and easiest solution.

Comment

widgetinstance 175 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X