Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP with image, removing sun glare/ streaks

Hello, I'm a photoshop newbie
    Was looking for any suggestions on how to fix this photo. The sun is behind and to the side of the subjects so trying to fix color and remove "stripe-ing" of the sun from the Right side.

attaching a low res photo since I can't upload the full size
    any hints appreciated!!

Thank you in advance
    Attached Files

Re: HELP with image, removing sun glare/ streaks

Hire someone. It's glare, and if you ask me, it's working for, rather then against the composition, so it should remain.

Comment

It's not really that bad. It's just a corner. If it bothers you, use an application with some kind of soft mask tool. Mask off that area. Reduce the brightness of that corner. Color correct as necessary that spot as necessary. It looks like that spot might be slightly green compared to the rest. That's all it really takes.

Comment

A little healing and clone brush for the kid's face, and bleachers. A density adjustment for the bottom left corner.
        Attached Files

Comment

Only someone with experience in the field can do that. Ask them to hire you.

Comment

Select the dark shirt area and make a copy then adjust the darkness, sharpen. Do the same with each area you want to darken, sharpen or change. Then if you don't like the outcome, you can delete that adjustment layer without changing the original photo. Do a google search on "fixed washed out area in Photoshop" and you should find several tutorials with step by step instructions. like this one - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/pho...verexposed.htm

Comment

Hi,

Can you send me the picture with full resolution, I will do it for you. Just give me back good credit for our service. my email is [email protected]

Comment

If you are newbie, even someone give you good direction, there will be still lot of issue in the picture so send it to me please , it is free

Comment

Working...
                X