What's a good way?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's a good way?

I have the full complement of Adobe software, and have a pdf that needs to be a jpg or png. What would I use, and how would I convert it? Thanks!

Re: What's a good way?

Open and save as

Comment

Re: What's a good way?

It so simple task to do. Just open the PDF file in Photoshop and then choose save for web option to save it as jpg or gif format. You can see my attached screen shots as well.
      Attached Files

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• memphishooter
        pdf to jpg
        by memphishooter
        What's a good way to convert a pdf to a jpg image? Print out and re-scan,or is there software for this? Thanks!
        07-21-2016, 02:45 PM
      • Rex
        Saving jpg
        by Rex
        Hi there,

I use PhotoShop CS3 and usually work with 100mb, 16 bit RGB scanned files, saved as tif. I'm also using XP Pro, sp3.

I want to create some canvas prints for Christmas gifts and the web based printers need 8bit, sRGB, jpg files. No problems there. Assign a new...
        12-10-2012, 05:36 AM
      • Doug Nelson
        JPG loss 600x
        by Doug Nelson
        Open an image, save as JPG.
        Open that JPG, save again with slightly different compression.
        Repeat 599 more times

http://hadto.net/category/sketchbook/generation-loss
        03-23-2009, 12:20 AM
      • SymbolPhoto
        Converting 16bit to 8bit
        by SymbolPhoto
        Hello All,

We just recently started to shoot with a Hasselblad and the files are converted to 16bit Tiffs. We put them through photoshop doing our usual thing and then convert to JPG which means we have to go from 16 to 8bits.

Is there a preferred method of doing this?...
        09-28-2010, 10:49 AM
      • saumya
        configuring save option automation
        by saumya
        hi guys,
        i have a script file which saves the layers as png files.But what i want is to configure the png saving options.Can i do that?if yes how?
        Currently what it is doing is it is saving the png as we save it from file menu save as but what i need is it should save from save for web...
        07-22-2005, 04:47 AM
      Working...
      X