Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact sheets

Please could someone help me !!

I would like to design a contact sheet that has a background ( Colour or photo ) and my details, then frames to take the images and file details below each frame.

Can this be then set up as an action so that I can then use it for all my proofing Wedding & Portrait, by asking the action to use the images in a folder.

If this can be set up can it be explained slowly so that a novice can set to setting this up

Many Thanks in advance

Alan ( from over the pond )

Sounds like a candidate for some of the software mentioned in my batch-printing thread:

http://www.retouchpro.com/forums/sho...&threadid=4850
    Learn by teaching
    Take responsibility for learning

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• kbphoto
      Printing and looping an action in photoshop
      by kbphoto
      I am trying to get photoshop to make a contact sheets and run an action on each page and then print the pages.

Right now I have to make the contact sheets and then run the action manually on each page.

Plus I would like the action to print the pages but it wont remember...
      01-28-2004, 08:30 PM
    • mareegraphics
      PS Contact Sheet II/Similar type 'action'
      by mareegraphics
      I have a folder with 30 1 inch square pictures in it that I would like to automate so that I end up with a file sized 8x11in with the 30 pictures in evenly spaced rows and columns at 300dpi.

In the past I have opened each file and dragged and dropped each file onto the one document and...
      10-18-2009, 10:51 PM
    • David H
      Looking for easy way to make school contact sheets
      by David H
      Hi all,

I have been asked to do a school photo shoots which is not a problem.

I am looking to see if there is a program that I can put in automatically the images onto a template with positions for the images as well as contact details price list etc.?

I...
      05-10-2013, 07:49 PM
    • Doug Nelson
      Your Contact Sheet Recommendations
      by Doug Nelson
      What is your contact sheet workflow?
      Do you use special software (special being anything besides Photoshop)?
      Do you print your contact sheets on paper, process them to PDF, HTML, Flash, some other delivery method?
      What metadata or other information do you include?
      What else...
      05-31-2015, 07:11 PM
    • kiska
      Need action for sizing images
      by kiska
      I need to size numerous images with the longest dimension (vertical or horizontal) at 8", resolution of 72. Could someone point me in the right direction, please.
      04-14-2014, 04:59 PM
    Working...
    X