• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• earthcharm
    Advice on mildew damage et al
    by earthcharm
    I'm getting ready to restore this old 1950's photo that is covered in mildew (or mold?). I've tried a few things, like desaturating the photo and using the pattern stamp to clean up the intense noise, but I'm wondering if I'm headed in the right direction. It's a big job and I could use advice on...
    03-04-2009, 01:45 PM
  • sjcampbel
    The "Horror" restoration
    by sjcampbel
    Dear all,

I have been lurking once again after a stint of being incredibly busy at work. I have been doing some playing on photoshop 7 and the Mother-in-Law (aka "The Dragon") gave me the attached photo which is her sister's children.

Well after threats from my...
    10-22-2003, 06:22 PM
  • amclau09
    Advice on double exposed photo
    by amclau09
    I have this old picture I have come across. It is double exposed and was probably taken somewhere in the 1920's or 30's possibly. I attached a copy of the picture though it is just a picture I took of it with a cell phone. I have not been able to get a proper scan because I am afraid of possibly damaging...
    01-24-2015, 02:34 PM
  • Mesme
    Advice please
    by Mesme
    Hello, I'm new here, and an advanced amateur CS5 user. You can see the photo I'm trying to restore has pretty severe damage.

I'm not looking for someone to do this for me, however, advice on how to do it would be great!

Several points of concern for me are below.
    12-23-2012, 05:53 PM
  • Dlbp422
    Scanning damaged photo
    by Dlbp422
    I have recently come across a photo that is very special to me, I thought I lost it in our house fire five years ago. It has smoke and soot damage and I would like to scan it before I take it anywhere to have it proffesionally cleaned or restored in case something happens to it there. I read somewhere...
    06-01-2008, 02:45 AM
Working...
X