Stained Glass Effect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stained Glass Effect

Here's an attempt at turning a simple line art drawing into a work of stained glass. Comments very welcome.

Ken
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KenB; 01-26-2003, 12:20 PM.

looks like the real deal. i like it very much. i particularly like the way you did the leaves.

did you start from a photo? (the bird part, i mean. i can see that the bkgd is)

Comment

Ken cant say anyhting but awsome. Really looks like stained glass. Nice job.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. kathleen, I started with just a line drawing. I'm posting it so you can see what I started with.

Ken
        Attached Files

Comment

Really well done! Great job creating the lead lines and the translucent glass appearance. Looks like a lovely stained glass piece to hang on a window.

~T

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• KenB
            Stained Glass #2
            by KenB
            Okay I was bored and decided to try and improve my stained glass technique. What do ya think?

Ken...
            01-28-2003, 08:51 PM
          • dmchord
            Shooting Through Glass
            by dmchord
            I've got an image that's water damaged and almost completely stuck to the original glass. I'm not willing to attempt to remove the image from the glass. Thus far, my attempts to shoot it high res and do the restoration from that file have been pretty lousy. Any tips for getting a smooth shot and eliminating...
            04-01-2009, 07:44 PM
          • kliph
            Stained glass window montage
            by kliph
            Our Church recently installed 26 stained glass windows. I recently took some pictures and put them into a montage. My goal is to present our Priest with a framed 11x13 print. Does this work?...
            04-03-2009, 11:07 PM
          • pixel_monkey
            CG liquid
            by pixel_monkey
            I've been playing around with fluid dynamics lately and I seem to have some success with it. I originally aimed for the ripple effect look that'd go with my wine glass from my other post, but I ended up with this.

I also rendered out a 4-seconds animation of the liquid HERE
            The...
            01-23-2008, 12:41 AM
          • rygold
            Making a glass out of liquid
            by rygold
            Yes I realise the post is confusing but I would like to make it appear as if a vodka glass has been created out of water droplets (or vodka.) I have seen a few commercials with that look and was wondering if anyone new how to go about it. I'm presuming many passes of the liquify tool? But what else....
            03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
          Working...
          X