Help!! Overlaying an image in PPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! Overlaying an image in PPS

~scowls~ ok so I know there's something extremely easy that I'm missing but I can't seem to figure out how to over lay an image on another one. I looked at the Tutorials and all I could find was the PS version and it didn't help much. ~pouts~ I feel silly.....

I'm not sure what PPS stands for, but in general, you need to have each image on its own layer and then adjust the opacity of the layer on top (if the two images are the same size.) Does that help at all?

Jeanie

Comment

Do you mean Paint Shop Pro, PSP?

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• rnbluvva
        Help: Troubles Making Seamless Tile!
        by rnbluvva
        Hi!

I have been scratching my head trying to figure out where I have gone wrong with making a seamless tile!

I found a few great tutorials on the subject and am using this one:
        How To Create A Seamless Tile

I have followed the directions (as far as...
        10-02-2006, 10:57 AM
      • CJ Max
        Vignette/Montage Help!
        by CJ Max
        I know what I want my end result to look like, but I don't seem to be able to follow one of the tutorials that I took a look at.

Concept: Basically, I want to do something like the following: take image #1, reduce it in size to fit into a small area in image #2 (like a leaf in a pile...
        06-14-2005, 07:49 PM
      • beatles2
        need help.
        by beatles2
        I am working on a pic of my grandparents. Its the fading on the clothes. I tried using the contrast it helped some what but still did not do a good job.I am using paint shop pro xi.
        Any and all help would be greatly appreciated...
        04-11-2007, 10:34 AM
      • richard57
        Help needed - PSP 8 Masks
        by richard57
        Hi all - I am new to Retouch PRO and this is my first post so apologies if I am asking the wrong question in the wrong part of the forum !?
        I am keen to improve my retouching skills and have progressed well in some areas and poorly in others.
        Using PSP 8 at present - what I have - and...
        07-24-2006, 06:59 PM
      • Sibyllea
        Perfect Paint Shop Pro Backdrops....
        by Sibyllea
        Ok so maybe they aren’t perfect but for the few other paint shop pro owners out there that don't have a nifty
        filter > render > clouds option
        You can try this...
        1. Start with the white to black granite. It can be radial, linear, sunburst or what not.... I used sunburst...
        11-10-2002, 02:22 PM
      Working...
      X