Space Pic..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Pic..

Keeping this drawing/photo a b&w, what else could be added to further make this Pic.. interesting? I like it but feel that there could be more elements added..I think?

Let me know what you think.

DW
    Attached Files

DW,

Well, I'm not sure what you had in mind. It's interesting as is.

They seem to be looking to the right of the moon (or whatever it is). Have you considered adding a space ship or flying saucer coming from the moon toward them?

Gene

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts . I like the picture sometimes, but feel that maybe it might need another element added. I think that the spaceship is one good idea. Maybe it would give the sense of them being rescued?

DW

Comment

First let me say that I like that image very much.

Though I find the comet (meteorite or whatever it is) in the upper left side a bit distracting.

As for what to add, maybe just a pale glow or fainted light to figure the unknown. Or a pale figure of a mother they would be searching for ?

But, as I said, I think it's very good as it is (except the comet).

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. Maybe that's why I'm sort of dissatisfied with the piicture. I know that there is something not right but could't pin point it. I appreciate your help . Thanks again.

Anyone else out there have anymore suggestions on the composition of this picture I would appreciate it to here your ideas.

DW

Comment

Exceptionally good...... also agree with Retpmikl's comment, the comet distraction.

Had a feeling they, the cchildren should see something in the moon, however faint. The parent's image perhaps

Comment

Yes, don't add anything, but subtract the comet. This is a great image! Really excellent work!

Phyllis

Comment

Working...
              X