Space Pic..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Pic..

Keeping this drawing/photo a b&w, what else could be added to further make this Pic.. interesting? I like it but feel that there could be more elements added..I think?

Let me know what you think.

DW
    Attached Files

DW,

Well, I'm not sure what you had in mind. It's interesting as is.

They seem to be looking to the right of the moon (or whatever it is). Have you considered adding a space ship or flying saucer coming from the moon toward them?

Gene

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts . I like the picture sometimes, but feel that maybe it might need another element added. I think that the spaceship is one good idea. Maybe it would give the sense of them being rescued?

DW

Comment

First let me say that I like that image very much.

Though I find the comet (meteorite or whatever it is) in the upper left side a bit distracting.

As for what to add, maybe just a pale glow or fainted light to figure the unknown. Or a pale figure of a mother they would be searching for ?

But, as I said, I think it's very good as it is (except the comet).

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts. Maybe that's why I'm sort of dissatisfied with the piicture. I know that there is something not right but could't pin point it. I appreciate your help . Thanks again.

Anyone else out there have anymore suggestions on the composition of this picture I would appreciate it to here your ideas.

DW

Comment

Exceptionally good...... also agree with Retpmikl's comment, the comet distraction.

Had a feeling they, the cchildren should see something in the moon, however faint. The parent's image perhaps

Comment

Yes, don't add anything, but subtract the comet. This is a great image! Really excellent work!

Phyllis

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• JiSiN
                What would you do with my pic?
                by JiSiN
                Hi everyboy. Im kinda new here...

I wonder if some people have the time to play around with my pic.
                Actually i would like to see what kinda ideas you have what would you do with that picture. Its not really highres. But i guess its still possible to do something
                03-22-2007, 11:59 AM
              • Canna W
                Trying to age a pic
                by Canna W
                Hi, I have got this far in trying to age a pic, but I think maybe it still looks too new for the surround I have given it - which is an old mount. I'm also aiming to age it without losing too much quality. It doesn't have to be authentic, just reasonably plausible - but I am not sure it is plausible...
                07-19-2009, 12:58 PM
              • groovigyrl
                Can this pic be saved? Need advice/tips.
                by groovigyrl
                Hi, I'm new to your site and would love some advice on some pics for pp. I'm intermediate in Photoshop and am self taught. I am working with CS3. My ulitmate goal it to learn all I can and to impove my skills.

I took photos at my FIL's wedding that was on a boat. The lighting was a huge...
                03-12-2008, 10:32 AM
              • drdallas33
                is it possible to fix the pic attached
                by drdallas33
                I am not asking for a freebie at all, i just would like to know if it is possible to fix the pic attached if i cant fix it I would like to stop wasting my time trying. Any and all suggestions are welcome. thank you in advance for your help in this matter....
                02-19-2011, 10:54 AM
              • rsphotocreation
                Coca-Cola Creation
                by rsphotocreation
                Hi, I did this creation about a new kind of Coke.
                The Chocolate Coke, could you critic this whole creation please.

Critic only about the art thing, not about the taste chocolate ^^

Regards,...
                11-24-2009, 03:34 AM
              Working...
              X