• Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cephas
    Repairing old photo. Larger photo
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my great grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 03:21 PM
  • Cephas
    Repairing old photo.
    by Cephas
    This is an old photo of my grate grandparents taken in 1912. As you can see there is a stain over the grater part of the photo. It becomes more visible when I started to color it. I can't seem to get rid of the stain could any one help me and maybe show me what I'm missing....
    04-30-2008, 07:19 AM
  • JAYKAT
    Old photo trying to restore...twins
    by JAYKAT
    This is another photo I found that my mom had on a print out...we do not know what happened to the original....so I am just trying to put some life in the photos.....help....any suggestions....I will post more of what I have been working on for this photo shortly....but here are a few.....thank you...
    09-21-2011, 09:35 PM
  • soakes
    Help and ideas for old photo of grandad
    by soakes
    Hello everyone, i have just come across this site and i must say that i am very impressed with what can be done in terms of restoring damaged photos. Attached is a old picture of my grandfather which i would love to be able to restore and give it to my dad. I do have access to CS2 or Paint shop pro...
    05-03-2007, 09:49 AM
  • meltair
    Anyone can help with this old photo ?
    by meltair
    I have been using Photoshop more than 5 years but i have no experience with retouching or restoration. I wonder can you help me with this. I have a photo which my grandfather and his father in it. And he is not healthy right now, i am planning to surprise him with this photo to cheer him up a little....
    01-19-2013, 02:46 PM
Working...
X